OCTOBER CHAT SCHEDULE:
K-12 Tweet and Talk*: Tuesday October 16th, 10:00AM – 11:00AM
K-12 Slow Chat: All month long!
*The Tweet and Talk Live Event lasts for approximately 20 minutes, but the Tweet and Talk Twitter Chat will continue after the Live Event ends for the remaining 40 minutes.
If you are interested in having a few students from your class join #ONedSsChat Student Leads on panel for a Tweet and Talk please contact us!
TWEET AND TALK (LIVE OCT. 16th at 10AM)
Following the scheduled Tweet and Talk (YouTube Live Event), the recording of the Tweet and Talk will be posted on our website, and on our YouTube Channel for classes to use as a provocation.
1. What does having a goal mean to you?
2. What is a goal that you have this year? It can be big or small!
3. What steps do you take to achieve your goals? How can you get in the habit of working toward your goals daily?
4. Who do you ask for help to achieve your goals? How can you include others in our goals (family, friends, teachers)?
5. What happens if you don’t reach your goal? How do you deal with failure?
6. Why is it important to have different types of goals (academic, personal, etc)?
*These same 6 questions will be used for the Slow Chat all month long. Where necessary, questions have been reworded for younger Tweeters. We recommend classes spend time answering the questions ahead of time so time during the chat can be spent liking tweets, retweeting, quoting tweets in reply, and collaborating with others.
Have you participated in an #ONedSsChat before?
Add our Badge to your blog or website to celebrate your students’ contributions to #ONedSsChat and to help spread the word!
Have 2 minutes? Please take our SHORT survey to help improve #ONedSsChat!