FEBRUARY CHAT SCHEDULE:
Tweet and Talk (K-12): Tuesday February 6th at 9:30AM
K-6 Chat: Tuesday February 13th at 9:30AM
NEW! K-12 Slow Chat: February 19th – February 28th
If you are new to #ONedSsChat, Start Here!
Scheduled chats run for 1 hour.* Individual questions are posted for 10-15 minutes in consecutive order. Detailed information about our monthly chats can be found here!
*The Tweet and Talk Live Event only runs for 20 minutes, but the chat will continue on Twitter as a Slow Chat for the rest of the month.
If you are interested in having 1-2 students from your class join us on panel for a Tweet and Talk please contact us!
TWEET AND TALK (LIVE Feb. 6th at 9:30AM)
Following our scheduled Tweet and Talk (YouTube Live Event), the recording of our Tweet and Talk will be posted here, and on our YouTube Channel for classes to use as a provocation.
1. How would you explain Human Rights/ Children’s Rights to a friend?
2. In your mind, what are basic Human Rights/ Children’s Rights?
3. Which one of these rights is most important to you? Why?
4. Who are some people you look up to who promote the rights of children? (family, friends, people in the news)
5. How can you promote Humans Rights/ Children’s Rights in your school?
6. Optional: Why do you feel that Human Rights/Children’s rights are sometimes ignored?
*These same 5 questions will be used for each chat this month: Tweet and Talk, K-6 Chat, K-12 Slow Chat. Where necessary, questions have been reworded for younger Tweeters. We recommend classes spend time answering the questions ahead of time so time during the chat can be spent liking tweets, retweeting, quoting tweets in reply, and collaborating with others.
Have you participated in an #ONedSsChat before?
Add our Badge to your blog or website to celebrate your students’ contributions to #ONedSsChat and to help spread the word!
Have 2 minutes? Please take our SHORT survey to help improve #ONedSsChat!